These are DelphiTech's latest and most efficient series of LED lights, the MAX SERIES with a LIFETIME WARRANTY.
- Connectors (2) - We include 2 red insulation displacement connectors that join our 22 AWG fixture wires to 18 AWG stranded security wire. We recommend 3M 33+ or 3M 88 tape to protect connections.
- Connector hole plugs (2) - Just in case you prefer to wire with the optional facia wiring method, we include 5/8" BLACK hole and WHITE hole plugs. You need 1 behind the fixture and the second can be used near facia.
- Mounting screw (1) - stainless steel #10 mounting screw (Robertson #2) to fasten bracket to soffit - recommend clear silicon adhesive (not included) on back of bracket to prevent rotation on soffit screw from wind when tilted
See full description in Description tab below for guidance on power source, design experimenting, mounting, and beam selection (lens).
Power Source: Only power from a DelphiTech power supply (sold separately) Our 12VDC 5A supply will power up to 20 fixtures.
Design Experimenting - Prior to installing your system, you may want to play with 1 fixture at night to fine tune placement decisions such as distance from wall. Because DelphiTech has an adaptive driver in each fixture, a fresh 9V battery will give you an hour's full brightness experiment time. Just remove 1/4" of the red and black insulation and tape leads to the battery with electrical tape. FYI - most people find 8" from wall and straight down is a typical choice for an optimal result.
Mounting: Fixture mounted under a soffit where it is sheltered from ice, driving rain, and connections are kept dry. Call us to discuss if you have questions regarding approved sheltering - we can help you. A hole plug is needed about 1" behind the bracket and is not noticeable. If you aren't wiring above the soffit but prefer to wire by tucking the wire into the facia edge, a second connector hole plug is included. By placing a small bead of clear silicon on the back of the bracket before screwing bracket to the soffit, it will hold the bracket in place and avoid rotation.
- For heights of 14 feet and lower, we recommend a beam type of SPREAD to spread the light out more.
- For heights above 14 feet for better lower wall and ground illumination we recommend a beam type of REACH
- Soffit Sloped - When on a rising soffit such as an "A" frame structure that goes from 1 story to 2 stories, decide on one beam type to have a uniform result on the wall.
- These are factory sealed fixtures and so beam selection cannot be changed by the customer.
Other Fixture Products - Non-Standard and Custom Product
Our standard product - WARM 3500K with the 2 lens choices REACH & SPREAD will satisfy >95% of home owners.
We have other non-standard white light product in the MAX Series that includes cool white (5000K) light and other lens choices. If you need deviate from our standard product, please contact us.
We can do custom products which may include such things as non-white light fixtures for special applications such as night vision preservation with a red light solution for law enforcement, military, etc.